Phone ico Customer Login login
Need Help?
Need help?


Complete your Kansas divorce online

Protected by it`s over easy Satisfaction Guarantee


Laura A. Wasser

Laura Wasser is a Family Law Attorney with over 20 years of experience. Having handled a number of high-profile, high-net-worth divorce cases, Laura Wasser and her team have developed an intuitive and simple process for uncontested divorces available to everyone.

Do you qualify?

Please answer the following and click the "Continue" button.

Step 1

Determine your eligibility

Step 2

Complete the online interview

Step 1

Determine your eligibility

Step 3

Print your completed forms & instructions


In order to file for a dissolution of marriage in the State of Kansas, either the husband or the wife must have been a resident for sixty days.

Military residence. Any person who has been a resident of or stationed at a United States post or military reservation within the state for 60 days immediately preceding the filing of the petition may file an action for divorce in any county adjacent to the post or reservation.


Kansas recognizes incompatibility as no-fault grounds for divorce. Some of Kansas’ fault-based grounds for divorce include failure to perform a marital duty or obligation, incompatibility by reason of mental illness.


The parties may submit a written agreement concerning the custody of their minor child. The court shall determine custody (joint or sole) in accordance with the best interest of the child.


Kansas’ child support guidelines apply in virtually every case, unless special circumstances are present. Both parties’ gross incomes and certain child related expenses are taken into consideration when calculating child support. Child support will continue until the child reaches eighteen years of age, and may extend through the child’s secondary education.


The county in which the petitioner is an actual resident at the time of filing, or the county where the respondent resides should be the venue where the dissolution is initiated. We do not provide packets for Coffey County. Currently Coffey County will only accept divorce packets for parties that are represented by attorneys. Until this rule changes, we will not be able to offer our packets for this particular county.


Mediation of any contested issue of child custody or visitation may be ordered by the court at any time upon the motion of a party or upon the court's own motion. In every case, the parties are free to engage in mediation before or after their divorce has been initiated. If the parties are able to reach agreements as to their divorce issues through mediation, they may proceed in court on an uncontested basis.


Court filing fees are in addition to the cost of using it's over easy. This cost may vary by county. Please check with your local courthouse to determine the exact amount.

it's over easy charges for access to our divorce questionnaire organizer, instructions and last will and testament. Divorce forms are provided as a courtesy.

Common Questions